Night Vale’s Christmas tree. Assuming Santa risks flying over our little desert community~
merry christmas, motherfuckers
with supernatural not back til january i don’t know what to do with myself for an hour after agents of s.h.i.e.l.d and now that’s not coming back until january either. what the fuck am i supposed to do now on my tuedsay nights after i’ve gotten up before heading to work?!
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
Metallica Becomes First Band to Play All 7 Continents in a Year (Yes, Even Antarctica!)
If this story doesn’t give you a shiver, we’re not sure what will. Metallica set a truly worldly world record on Sunday by becoming the first band ever to perform concerts on all seven continents in one year. The legendary band capped off its international sweep — and secured its place in history — with […]
THE NINE CHOIRS OF HEAVEN. An info-graphic for my editorial class and god am I thankful it’s done. Way too much went into this than what I had time for, but hey… I actually kind of like it?
Now excuse me, I must return to my fashion major lifestyle and go sew a coat u_u
EDIT: Re-uploaded with easier viewing!
Ichabod has some serious opinions on water
and boom goes the dynamite
"Your circle…it’s flawless. Do it again."
what kind of sorcery….
i remember seeing a thing about competetive freehand circle-drawers at some point. IS SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR ONE OF THEM??
Wow. Is she a genius?